Kenai Adapt Committees and Subcommittees are being developed. We’ll continue to post updates and ways you can participate.
- Energy Security: HEA; audits; efficiency; renewables; alternative energy sources
- Food Security: Local food; gardening; agriculture
- Infrastructure: community transit system; increased walkability/bikability; planning/zoning; urban forestry
- Environmental Change: fish/wildlife; salmon; marine; ecotourism
- Community Action: create community adaptation plan
- Educational Outreach: scenarios planning; community workshops
Visit the Upcoming Events page for information on local and regional happenings!
Thanks to everyone who made our March 2015 workshop a success! We had over 150 participants from all over the region. Check out presentation links on the 2015 Workshop page.
Visit our Facebook Page for the latest updates.
Climate change and adaptation resources (global, regional, and local) are found on the Web Resources page. General information about adaptation and resilience is found on theTerms page.
Questions? Get in touch through our Contact page.
2015 Workshop Schedule
Graphics design: http://www.natechambers.com